PADI Digital Photographer Course Koh Phangan
The PADI Digital Photographer Course Koh Phangan is a fun and rewarding diving specialty. Underwater photography is now easier and more affordable as technology has advanced. Previously great underwater photos were only taken by professionals with big expensive cameras. Because with the latest low cost cameras, great photos can now be taken by scuba divers of just about any level.
The PADI Digital Underwater Photography Course will have taking awesome shots in no time!
Through hands-on training during two open water dives and guidance from our professional instructors, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in our classroom).
- 2 open water dives from one of our dive boats at one of the best dive sites in the Gulf of Thailand. Here you will use your skills, have fun and take photos of the underwater world.
- All required learning materials and dive equipment.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments during boat trips.
- Pickup and drop off to and from your resort.
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Certification.
To signup for the PADI Underwater Photographer Specialty Course, you must be at least 10 years old. Also you would of have earned a PADI Open Water Diver / Junior Open Water certification or higher.
Are you ready for the 1 day PADI Digital Photographer Course in Koh Phangan?
Require more information? Contact us with the form below or phone: +66 (0) 98 032 8649.
This course is only for customers in Koh Phangan. Bookings for next day course must be received BEFORE 9pm.