PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course Koh Phangan
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course Koh Phangan will help you to glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. With the PPB Course you will learn the skills that will allow you to more easily and observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
During two open water scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in our classroom).
- 2 open water dives from one of our dive boats at one of the best dive sites in the Gulf of Thailand. Here you will use your skills, have fun and explore the underwater world.
- All required learning materials and dive equipment.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments during boat trips.
- Pickup and drop off to and from your resort.
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Diver Specialty certification.
To signup for the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course, you must be at least 10 years old and have earned a PADI Open Water Diver / Junior Open Water certification or higher.
Are you ready for the 1 day PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course in Koh Phangan?
Require more information? Contact us with the form below or phone: +66 (0) 98 032 8649.
This course is only for customers in Koh Phangan. Bookings for next day course must be received BEFORE 9pm.