PADI Wreck Diver Specialty Course Koh Phangan
The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty Course Koh Phangan is popular because it opens up new and rewarding adventures while observing responsible wreck diving practices. The course is over 2 days and comprises of 4 dives.
Whether purpose sunk as an artificial reef or as the result of an accident, wrecks open fascinating windows to the past. Wrecked ships, aircraft and even vehicles are irresistible to divers because they’re intriguing to explore and are usually teeming with aquatic life.
The lure of exploring sunken wrecks is something many divers just can’t resist.
Your training starts by reviewing guidelines for researching and respecting wrecks. During four open water dives you’ll learn:
- Safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks.
- Surveying and mapping a wreck.
- Using penetration lines and reels to guide exploration.
- Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants.
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in our classroom).
- 4 open water dives from one of our dive boats at one of the best dive sites in the Gulf of Thailand. Here you will use your skills, have fun and explore the underwater world.
- All required learning materials and dive equipment.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments during boat trips.
- Pickup and drop off to and from your resort.
- PADI Wreck Diver Specialty certification.
To signup for the PADI Wreck Diver Specialty Course, you must be at least 15 years old and have earned a PADI Adventure Diver certification or higher.
Are you ready for the PADI Wreck Diver Specialty Course in Koh Phangan?
Require more information? Contact us with the form below or phone: +66 (0) 98 032 8649.
This course is only for customers in Koh Phangan. Bookings for next day course must be received BEFORE 9pm.