PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course Koh Phangan
Take yourself to the limit of recreational diving with the PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course Koh Phangan. Once you have a few additional dives beyond your Open Water Diver Course you will want to explore further. So much more lies below the 18 metre limit. Ship wrecks, deep reefs and wall dives are waiting to be explored.
Learn how to safely and confidently dive to 40m/130ft. With training on managing your air supply, buddy contact procedures, and buoyancy control.
Your PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course Koh Phangan starts by reviewing reasons for deep diving and how important it is to know your personal limits. During four deep dives with your instructor, you’ll go over:
- Specialised deep diving equipment.
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in our classroom).
- 4 Open Water Dives from one of our dive boats at one of the best dive sites in the Gulf of Thailand. Here you will use your skills, have fun and explore the underwater world at deeper depths.
- All required learning materials and dive equipment.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments during boat trips.
- Pickup and drop off to and from your resort.
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty Certification.
To signup for the PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course you must have the PADI Adventure Diver rating or higher and be at least 15 years of age.
Are you ready to go deeper with the PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course in Koh Phangan?
Require more information? Contact us with the form below or phone: +66 (0) 98 032 8649.
This course is only for customers in Koh Phangan. Bookings for next day course must be received BEFORE 9pm.