PADI Underwater Navigator Course Koh Phangan
Be the scuba diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you’re going with the PADI Underwater Navigator Course Koh Phangan. This course helps you to fine tune your observation skills and teaches you to more accurately use your compass underwater. If you like challenges with big rewards, enrol in the Underwater Navigator Course today and have fun finding your way.
On the PADI Underwater Navigator Course you’ll learn navigation using natural clues and by following compass headings. During three open water scuba dives, you’ll practice skills, including:
- Methods to estimate distance underwater.
- Compass navigation while making at least five turns.
- Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface.
- Underwater map making techniques.
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in our classroom).
- 3 open water dives from one of our dive boats at one of the best dive sites in the Gulf of Thailand. Here you will use your skills, have fun and explore the underwater world.
- All required learning materials and dive equipment.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments during boat trips.
- Pickup and drop off to and from your resort.
- PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty certification.
To signup for the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty Course, you must be at least 10 years old and have earned a PADI Open Water Diver / Junior Open Water certification or higher.
Are you ready to become a better diver and take part in the 1 day PADI Underwater Navigator Course in Koh Phangan?
Require more information? Contact us with the form below or phone: +66 (0) 98 032 8649.
This course is only for customers in Koh Phangan. Bookings for next day course must be received BEFORE 9pm.