PADI Enriched Air Diver Course Koh Phangan
The 1 day PADI Enriched Air Diver Course Koh Phangan is one of our most popular specialty courses. The course is classroom based but you can also included 2 open water dives. Scuba diving with Enriched Air Nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing to you, then don’t hesitate to become a PADI Enriched Air Diver.
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two optional scuba dives, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analysing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with Enriched Air Nitrox.
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in our classroom).
- 2 optional open water dives from one of our dive boats at one of the best dive sites in the Gulf of Thailand. Here you will use your skills, have fun and explore the underwater world.
- All required learning materials and dive equipment.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments during boat trips.
- Pickup and drop off to and from your resort.
- PADI Enriched Air Specialty certification.
To signup for the PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty Course, you must be at least 12 years old and have earned a PADI Open Water Diver / Junior Open Water certification or higher.
Are you ready for the PADI Enriched Air Diver Course in Koh Phangan?
Require more information. Contact us with the form below or phone: +66 (0) 98 032 8649.
This course is only for customers in Koh Phangan. Bookings for next day course must be received BEFORE 9pm.