PADI Open Water Course Koh Phangan
The PADI Open Water Course Koh Phangan is where your fun begins on the island. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, experience adventure and see what lies beneath the waters surface, this is where it starts. The PADI Open Water Course gives you a lifetime certification that will take you on adventures around the world for as long as you can imagine.
With Asia Blue – Scuba’s highly trained staff and comfortable dive boats, becoming a PADI Open Water Diver has never been easier. This PADI Course is your ticket for scuba diving around the world!
- Knowledge Development ( online, independent study or in our classroom) to understand the basic principles, safety and equipment use of scuba diving.
- 5 Confined Water Dives at our on-site pool to learn basic scuba skills
- 4 Open Water Dives from one of our dive boats at one of the best dive sites in the Gulf of Thailand. Here you will use your skills, have fun and explore the underwater world.
- All required learning materials and dive equipment.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments during boat trips.
- Pickup and drop off to and from your resort.
- PADI Open Water Diver certification.
- 4 nights free accommodation in dorm room (paid upgrade to private room/bungalow available).
*Please note: There are additional fees for accommodation during Full Moon Party, Christmas and New Years Eve periods. Please ask for details before booking over these dates.*
To signup for the PADI Open Water Course, or Junior Open Water Course, you must be at least 10 years of age, be in good physical health and have adequate swimming skills. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
Are you ready to become a certified diver with the PADI Open Water Course in Koh Phangan?
Require more information? Contact us with the form below or phone: +66 (0) 98 032 8649.
This course is only for customers in Koh Phangan. Bookings for next day course must be received BEFORE 9pm.