PADI Scuba Diver Course Koh Phangan
The PADI Scuba Diver Course Koh Phangan is a fun, fast, and easy way to earn a PADI Certification during your stay on the island. This 2 day program allows you to dive under professional supervision to a maximum depth of 12m/40ft once certified. The PADI Scuba Diver Course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver Course. If you’re short on time during your visit to Koh Phnagna but really want to become a scuba diver, this PADI Course is ideal for you. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver Certification, which can be completed at anytime in the future.
- Knowledge Development (eLearning, independent study or in our classroom) to understand the basic principles, safety and equipment use of scuba diving.
- 3 Confined Water Dives at our on-site pool to learn basic scuba skills.
- 2 Open Water Dives from our dive boat at one of the best dive sites in the Gulf of Thailand. Here you will use your skills, have fun and explore the underwater world.
- All required learning materials and dive equipment.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments during boat trips.
- Pickup and drop off to and from your resort.
- PADI Scuba Diver certification.
- 2 nights free accommodation in dorm room (paid upgrade to private room/bungalow available).
*Please note: There are additional fees for accommodation during Full Moon Party, Christmas and New Years Eve periods. Please ask for details before booking over these dates.*
To signup for the PADI Scuba Diver Course, or Junior Scuba Diver course, you must be at least 10 years of age, be in good physical health and have adequate swimming skills. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
Are you ready to become a certified scuba diver with the PADI Scuba Diver Course?
Require more information? Contact us with the form below or phone: +66 (0) 98 032 8649.
This course is only for customers in Koh Phangan. Bookings for next day course must be received BEFORE 9pm.