PADI Night Diver Specialty Course Koh Phangan
See how the underwater world changes after sundown with the PADI Night Diver Specialty Course Koh Phangan. If you’ve ever wondered what happens underwater during the night, then this course is for you.
The thought of dipping below the surface at night seems mysterious, yet so alluring. The underwater world changes as day creatures retire and nocturnal organisms emerge from the darkness. Although you’ve been scuba diving at a site many times before, at night you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.
Scuba diving at night teaches you to focus on what you can see in your light’s beam, on controlling your buoyancy by feel, on staying with your buddy and on paying attention to details you may overlook during the day. During three night dives, you’ll practice:
- Light handling and communication techniques.
- Entering, exiting and navigating in the dark.
- Identifying how plants and animals differ or change behaviour at night.
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in our classroom).
- 3 open water dives from one of our dive boats at one of the best dive sites in the Gulf of Thailand. Here you will use your skills, have fun and explore the underwater world.
- All required learning materials and dive equipment.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments during boat trips.
- Pickup and drop off to and from your resort.
- PADI Night Diver Specialty certification.
To signup for the PADI Night Diver Specialty Course, you must be at least 12 years old and have earned a PADI Open Water Diver / Junior Open Water certification or higher.
Are you ready for the 1 day PADI Night Diver Specialty Course in Koh Phangan?
Require more information? Contact us with the form below or phone: +66 (0) 98 032 8649.
This course is only for customers in Koh Phangan. Bookings for next day course must be received BEFORE 9pm.