PADI Rescue Diver Course Koh Phangan
The PADI Rescue Diver Course Koh Phangan is probably one of the most challenging, yet most rewarding courses you will ever take. Learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed. During the course, you will learn to become a better dive buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature.
The PADI Rescue Diver Course Koh Phangan prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you will learn what to look for and how to respond. Conducted in both our on-site pool and aboard our comfortable dive boats, you will put into practice your knowledge and skills in simulated rescue scenarios, including:
- Self rescue.
- Recognising and managing stress in other divers.
- Emergency management and equipment.
- Rescuing panicked divers.
- Rescuing unresponsive divers.
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in our classroom) to learn the theory behind the rescue skills, panicked divers, self rescue, and unconscious divers.
- Confined water skills and practice sessions in our on-site pool.
- 3 Open Water Dives from our dive boat at one of the best dive sites in the Gulf of Thailand. Here you will use your skills, have fun and take part in rescue scenarios.
- All required learning materials and dive equipment.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments during boat trips.
- Pickup and drop off to and from your resort.
- PADI Rescue Diver Certification.
- 4 nights free accommodation in dorm room (paid upgrade to private room/bungalow available).
*Please note: There are additional fees for accommodation during Full Moon Party, Christmas and New Years Eve periods. Please ask for details before booking over these dates.*
Minimum diver level to take part in the Rescue Course is PADI Advance Open Water Diver or PADI (Junior) Adventure Divers who are at least 12 years old and have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive. You also need to have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months. You can complete this training during the Rescue Diver course.
Are you ready for the PADI Rescue Diver Course Koh Phangan?
Require more information? Contact us with the form below or phone: +66 (0) 98 032 8649.
This course is only for customers in Koh Phangan. Bookings for next day course must be received BEFORE 9pm.